Our Local Plumbing Professionals are the Solution to Reliable Kitchen Equipment Installation and Maintenance
Although plumbing is often associated with the bathroom, sewers and drainage systems, it actually plays a more general and highly significant role in your entire household, your kitchen included. It also involves the water heating system, as well as various other pieces of kitchen equipment.
Whether it’s for your home or your business, installation of said kitchen equipment is best left in the hands of seasoned plumbing professionals. Otherwise, you may sooner or later face the predicament of constantly dealing with problematic kitchen fixtures and appliances.
Contact Our Reliable Network of Insured and Bonded Plumbing Contractors in Tennessee Today
If you’re in TN and you happen to be experiencing a kitchen plumbing dilemma or emergency, simply call us. As a referral service of high reputation, we can provide you with a reputable plumbing pro well-suited to your particular needs, standards and budget limitations, if any.
Rest assured that we refer to our clients only qualified technicians that are licensed, bonded and insured, and who are in strict adherence to any Plumbing codes in Tennessee. Our contractors do not discriminate between small and big projects, and treat every single job with consistent service quality to the satisfaction of our clients. Whether you are a simple homeowner or perhaps a manager of a more complex commercial establishment, we guarantee that our specialists will give their 100% and more. Meeting or even exceeding clients’ expectations is our motto.
Plumbers 911 can also recommend energy-efficient and water-saving options to conserve your resources and keep your utility bills lower than usual. More than just catering to the practical or functional side of your kitchen and everything in it, you can also rely on us when it comes to following the kitchen design or concept you have in mind. In other words, we guarantee both beauty and functionality.
Common Kitchen Equipment We Install, Maintain and Service
• Sink and Faucet – These are among the most commonly used and often abused kitchen fixtures. For your convenience, we can recommend durable and heavy-duty brands that will last longer. Not only that, aside from considering functionality, we can also recommend various faucet designs suitable for kitchens that are open to the customers’ view, as well as extra resilient sinks for industrial-specific purposes.
• Kitchen Disposal – Its installation can be tricky, since it should be accurately aligned and built in with the plumbing. It should also be properly mounted; otherwise, their powerful motors will easily displace it. Our installation experts have ample experience on going about this task, and can finish the job safely and more quickly so you can get back to your daily kitchen routine in no time. As for the maintenance of this indispensable kitchen tool, we recommend cleaning and flushing on a regular basis to keep clogs in check. The motor and its blades should also be inspected for performance issues.
• Dishwasher – There’s more to this kitchen appliance than meets the eye. Since it obviously involves the deadly duo, water and electricity, it is thus imperative to have it properly and safely installed by our pros, in order to avoid shock hazards. To extend its life, it would be best to have its drain lines regularly inspected for clogs due to grease. If your old unit, having had its fair share of daily wear and tear, is ready to retire, we can help with proper disposal.
• Grease Traps – For sanitation and practicality purposes, these are required by the health department for restaurants and food businesses. But if you have a relatively big family and thus have a lot of cooking going on constantly in the kitchen, we recommend that you have a grease trap installed.
A grease trap aids in the prevention of odors, water wastage, septic issues, and slow-flowing drainage, aside from keeping your drains and sewer pipes safe from problematic clogs and unsanitary sewage backflow. In a nutshell, this handy tool can save you from unnecessary expenses due to ugly pipe blockages.
Other kitchen equipment we install, maintain and service include the following:
• Trash Compactors
• New Gas Line Installations
• Electric or Gas Cooktops
• Electric or Gas Range Stoves
• Range Chimney Vent Hoods
• Island Hoods
• Wall Ovens
• Washers and Dryers
• Water Purification Systems
• Water Softeners
• Water Heaters
• Wine & Beverage Coolers
• Water Lines To Refrigerators
• Air Conditioners
Properly installed and well-maintained kitchen equipment can keep costly repairs and replacement at bay. However, since repairs or replacement are inevitable in the long run, we are always at your disposal for emergencies. If your sink is clogged or a pipe underneath bursts, or if your dishwasher overflows, you can call us at any given time. We’ll send over our courteous and efficient plumbing specialist ASAP.
Don’t Hesitate to Choose Our Plumbing Experts
Plumbers 911 takes pride in its fine selection of skilled, licensed and experienced specialists. Our services are available at competitive prices and are consistently executed with professional care, quality and standard. You don’t need to break a sweat and DIY a task that is actually beyond your field of expertise. Leave the dirty work up to us and all will be well. Simply contact us and we are always ready to serve you anytime and anywhere in Tennessee.