It is almost bedtime and you realized your bathroom drain is clogged. It can’t get any worse, right? But it did. You checked and noticed other plumbing fixtures in your home are also clogged. Chances are you are experiencing a main sewer line clog.
How will you know for sure if your main sewer line is clogged? Look for these signs:
- Multiple fixtures in your home are draining slowly or are clogged.
- You can hear excessive gurgling sounds coming from your tub or sink when you flush the toilet.
- Water backs up into the drains when toilet is flushed or when you run water into the sink.
- Raw sewage smell comes out of your drains.
While there are some ways to resolve the clogs on your own, unclogging the main sewer line by yourself can be difficult. DIY methods will only temporarily fix your problem and can cause more problems to your plumbing system. Here is why hiring a professional is your best option:
- It is safer. Commercial drain cleaners are toxic and can cause more damage to drains and sewer pipes.
- Less hassle. With the use of a specialized camera, a professional sewer cleaning professional can conduct a visual inspection of sewer lines to locate blockages and breakages in the pipes. This will make sewer cleaning faster and more efficient. Plumbing professionals have the tools, and know the best course of action to take to keep your sewer lines in top condition.
- Less mess. Clearing a clog sewer line yourself is messy and disgusting, so if you are not ready for this, it is probably time to hire an experienced professional to do all the dirty work.
- Costs less in the long run. At this moment, the cost of hiring a professional could be preventing you from hiring one, but the cost of hiring a professional plumber will be small compared to the cost if something goes wrong.
With the use of specialized equipment and plumbing technology, sewer cleaning professionals in Overland Park can work efficiently without disrupting your lawn and landscaping. If you need a trustworthy and skillful plumber in Overland Park , look no further than Plumbers 911 Kansas.
Watch this video and learn how they can help you with your plumbing dilemma. Then, call (816) 429-1638 to schedule a visit.