How often do you experience plumbing issues? Are you in the process of building a new home? Let us tell you this. Hire licensed plumbing professionals that have plumbing insurance. Why? To protect your home and your loved ones in case accidents arise.
What is a plumbing insurance?
A plumbing insurance is provided to businesses in the plumbing trade to protect not only their livelihood but also the safety of their customers and their homes. Laws vary across states so plumbing companies should check on their local rules and regulations to find out more about eligibility, coverage and liability. Businesses that are provided with this type of insurance include:
* home builders
* plumbing contractors and business owners
* sprinkler system installers
* pipe fitters
* septic tank installers
Why is a plumbing insurance important?
A plumbing insurance is not only important for plumbing business owners but also for their customers, too. As a homeowner, you surely do not want to handle possible damages to your home alone. You see, there are plumbing jobs that are risky such as sewer pipe installations, sewer repairs, plumbing line installations, septic tank services, backflow prevention and even plumbing appliance installations. The bottom line is that you just won’t be able to tell when accidents will arise. You just won’t be able to tell when your home or a part of it will get damaged. For these very reasons, hiring a plumbing professional with insurance will protect not only your investment but your loved ones’ safety, too. Instead of managing the repair and paying for the damages that result from unforeseen accidents on your own, the insurance will cover it for you.
How To Hire The Right Plumber
Here are a few tips to help you hire the right plumber!
1. Ask your friends and loved ones for referrals. The best way to get real feedback is from people you know and trust. Surely, they must have hired plumbers already.
2. List potential plumbers and check out their reputation. Start by reading customer reviews on their company website, review sites like Yelp or Google Places and of course, social media. Just be careful though because there are people who create false reviews online.
3. Choose the last two potential plumbers that you would want to work with. Call them both and ask if they have a plumbing license and offer plumbing insurance. If you want to confirm the legitimacy of these things, you can check the website of your local government’s contractor licensing board.
We hope that you learned about that importance of hiring plumbers with plumbing insurance. If you need professional plumbing help, just call the best plumbing experts in the United States. Plumbers 911 provides reliable plumbing services in the US as well as HVAC repair services, gas system installation, bathroom remodeling, boiler repair services, sub-metering services and many more! Call us at Miami (305) 662-0668, Fort Lauderdale (954) 468-0512, West Palm Beach (561) 327-6287, Washington DC (877) 932-5325, Boston (855) 550-9911, Missouri (816) 326-8643 or Kansas (816) 326-8643 to schedule a service now!
Learn about our mainline plumbing services in Washington DC! Watch our video below.