Choose a Trusted New Jersey Plumber When it Comes to Oil to Gas Conversion
Plumbers 911’s Efficient Installation Will Save You Money
The money you save when changing your system to natural gas from oil will allow you that vacation that you have been putting off. Utilizing natural gas for heating in the winter will make a big difference in the environment as well as your bank account.
Besides saving you money by having the experienced techs with Plumbers 911 handle the conversion for you, you will find that natural gas is more efficient, cleaner, and safer to use. You want a system that will run at its best, especially at peak season while saving you money.
Natural Gas – The Many Advantages
Our well-trained technicians can explain in more detail about the advantages of an oil to natural gas conversion for your particular situation. Here are some basic advantages for you to think about besides saving you money.
- Environmentally Clean
- Natural gas is non-toxic and breathing in small amounts is not harmful or poisonous to humans.
- There is no need for an underground tank with natural gas versus oil tanks. This eliminates the threat of soil contamination that sometimes happens with underground oil tanks. No unsightly tank is required at all.
- The combustion process with natural gas makes it the cleanest burning fossil fuel available.
- The natural gas burns cleanly, there is no odor, ash, or soot left behind.
- Economical and Efficient
- Since the natural gas is piped directly to your home or business makes this choice of conversion a safer, efficient, and more convenient option.
- There is in an abundant supply of natural gas domestically, unlike most oil is imported and varies in price.
- With natural gas being piped in, there are no delays waiting for delivery. This makes natural gas the most reliable commodity for your heating system.
- Excellent Safety Record
- Even though natural gas has no odor, for safety reasons there is an odorant that is added for precautions. This allows natural gas users to know when there is a leak that needs repairing.
- Plumbers 911 keeps your family and home safe with their fast response to any possible gas leak.
Our certified techs get all repairs done quickly, done correctly, and of course on time. We don’t want out customers waiting around for us to show up, we understand your time is valuable. With us, you will find that our tech show up on time, prepared, and display a courteous attitude.
It is important to have fully equipped trucks and equipment to handle any repair or replacement conversion with the utmost professionalism. We want you to tell your friends, family, and neighbors about our excellent service.
Plumbers 911 professional technician will review your options of what type of conversion makes sense for your home. Together, you and the tech will review the cost and any possible rebates available to help with the conversion. Also, you will be informed of any financing options. After the consultation with the tech, you will also know exactly the time frame you can expect from the conversion.
After installation, you can count on professional and excellent maintenance service with our technicians that know your system. With proper maintenance, your system will be running up to peak performance for years to come. Plumbers 911 will be there every step of the way. Our specialty is repairing, replacing, and protecting your system.
Getting Started with the Conversion Process
We make the starting process of conversion very simple for our potential customers. Just make that simple call to your local tech. Some information you may want to have handy that can make the process a little faster would be – the complete address of the home you are wanting to convert. Additionally, the type of oil that your system currently uses (#2, #4 or #6). Also, the last 24 months of your oil bills would be very helpful in accessing your current system and savings. You also want to think about the point of entry you may want for your gas conversion. This can additionally be discussed more in detail when the tech comes out for an official estimate.
You will be fully aware of the complete cost and time frame before any agreement is completed or any work is started. We want our customers to feel as comfortable as possible with their choice of equipment and the cost. You can leave all the local specifications and legalities to us.
Call anytime to ask questions or set up an appointment to have a specialized technician from Plumbers 911 for a more in-depth estimate.
With an oil to natural gas conversion, you will not only increase the value of your home but increase the heating ability in your home for your family. You will also notice a quieter system compared to the oil heating system. The natural gas conversion will give you cleaner heat without fumes or odors. A conversion to natural gas will require less maintenance and absolutely no waiting on your tank to be filled. Making this choice is also a green choice, which is healthier for not just your family, but the environment as well.
Let us give your family a healthier and warmer home this winter. Take that long awaited vacation!