Common Problems of Residents Living in MT
Leaks – There’s nothing more catastrophic than leaking pipes, which are a common problem in older homes. The potential damage of leaks in your home can be overwhelming. Whether leaks are in the kitchen or in the bathroom, Plumbers 911 Montana is just one call away. Our skilled plumbing technician will be there ASAP to assess the situation and fix the problem, as well as provide neat maintenance tricks and water-saving tips.
If you notice even minor leaks or simple faucet drips, do let us know immediately. No matter how trivial or insignificant these little problems may appear, leaks and drips can eventually snowball into a more serious problem that may require major and expensive repair. It is therefore highly recommended to repair leaks immediately as the damage becomes more complicated and too difficult to handle over time. Before you know it, huge amounts of water, energy and hard-earned money have unnecessarily gone down the drain.
Drainage Problems – Before deciding to replace apparently problematic fixtures in your kitchen or bathroom and reinstalling new ones, you should first consult professional opinions. By not being too rash in your decisions, you can save a considerable amount of money. Most often, drainage is the problem and not your toilet, sink or other fixtures.
By making use of machines in clearing your home’s drainage system, you can rest assured that our contractors can have your drains restored back into their smooth and normal operations in no time. Some of the most common culprits behind backlogs or clogs are:
• Solid products, such as baby wipes, feminine hygiene products, facial tissue, paper towels, cotton balls and plastic wrappers. Over time, this accumulated waste, for which sewer pipes are not designed, eventually creates obstructions.
• An accumulation of hair, a clog most common in your shower and lavatory drain.
• A logjam of food remnants, fats, oil and grease. This usually happens when your garbage disposal unit is improperly used and poorly maintained.
Damaged Pipes – Underground pipelines are subject to structural damage in due course of time. In most cases, misalignment and changes in pitch are due when ground naturally settles. Although quite a rarity, underground pipelines might also suffer from cracks, displacement or collapse. Add tree roots to the existing problem and major clogs result. Even relatively small crack openings in an underground pipe make it a damp and moist enough to attract roots. Slowly but surely, these roots will grow bigger and harder, creating a major obstruction in the sewer line.
Our Montana Plumbing Experts are Introducing a Greener Approach Using Your Fixtures
If our network of technicians no longer see repair as a practical recommendation, replacement will be recommended. Plumbers 911 Montana offers the installation of green plumbing, a more eco-friendly alternative for your kitchen and bathroom fixtures.
Green plumbing encourages homeowners to be more responsible in saving water and energy. It makes use of sustainable and environment-friendly techniques such as storm water, rain water and grey water reuse through a well-designed and convenient water-saving system. Recycled water significantly reduces your water consumption and your utility bills. It can be used for:
– Irrigation or gardening
– Flushing the toilet
– Commercial uses
As seasoned experts in fixture repair and installation, Plumbers 911 is convinced of the many benefits of green plumbing:
It can significantly help you cut back on energy consumption and minimize your carbon footprint on the planet.
– To help minimize heat loss during hot water travel from cylinder to tap, you have the option of having your pipes insulated, or transferring your pipes from the conventional exterior walls to your home’s interior spaces.
– You can also cut back on energy use simply by replacing your old water heater with a modern, energy-saving unit. Water heating makes up 15% of your entire household’s energy consumption. Better yet, you can also have a solar water heater installed to save even more energy and money.
– Choosing washing machines and dishwashers with high energy efficiency saves energy and contributes a 50% reduction in water use.
It can make you healthier and at lower risk for water-borne issues.
– Putting chlorine filters on your showerhead substantially reduces the chlorine absorbed through your skin.
– Adding an integrated water filtration system for your entire home eliminates harsh chemicals and harmful microorganisms. Aside from protecting and improving the health of your loved ones, you are also simultaneously saving your plumbing fixtures from corrosion and thus extending their life span.
Green plumbing is eco-friendly.
– By installing low-flow faucets and showers, you are reducing water consumption by almost 60%. This smart fixture will save both water and your money.
– Low-flush toilets can save hundreds of gallons of water over the decades.
– Faucet flow-reducers are practically fitted on your tap and a 40% reduction in flow is made instantly possible.
For your kitchen and bathroom fixture needs, Plumbers 911 Montana is the expert you should call. Having the required license and insurance, we can professionally accomplish fixture repair and installation suitable to your specific needs and budget. We understand the inconvenience caused by plumbing disruptions.
Our network of technicians are just one call away. You can also rest assured that they strictly follow sanitation and hygiene protocols, wearing shoe covers and placing drop cloths when necessary. We also make sure to perform a thorough clean-up after each repair or installation.