Contact a Local Missouri Plumber for Professional Fixture Repair and Installation
Plumbers 911 Experts are Available 24/7 For All Your Fixture Needs
Although we all know the problems that frozen, broken, or leaky pipes can cause, comparatively little is commonly known about the dangers of malfunctioning plumbing fixtures. And while a squeaky handle or a leaky faucet may seem like nothing more than a mere nuisance, they could actually be doing more damage than you think.
But the damage doesn’t stop there. Even in small amounts, water can be a very powerful substance – especially hard water. The minerals that are dripping into your sink or tub don’t take long to begin building up on the porcelain, fiberglass, or even stainless steel surface. Over time, these minerals can start to eat into the material, causing rust stains and other irreparable damage.
Contact a licensed Missouri plumber in your area through Plumbers 911 to have your fixtures repaired or new fixtures installed in a timely and professional manner.
Our Missouri Plumbing Services for Fixture Repair
While this type of damage is largely only cosmetic, some leaks can cause real damage that you won’t be able to ignore forever. Leaks in the seals of your fixture handles often travel down the fixture itself, ending up anywhere but your sink. This water can pool on your countertop, worm its way beneath tiles, and even find its way to your floor. In the best case scenario, you will end up with a few loose tiles and a warped counter. In the worst case, you could be looking at hundreds of dollars of water damage to your drywall, wood flooring, and the framing that holds your cabinetry together.
Still, you may think, a potential worst-case scenario of a few hundred dollars in damage isn’t so bad. This may be true, but why risk spending a few hundred when you can have the problem fixed for a fraction of the cost, time, effort, and disruption to your home?
With Plumbers 911, you can trust us to send a qualified expert to your home at your convenience to repair:
- Leaky kitchen, bathroom, or utility sink faucets
- Dripping shower heads
- Running toilets
- Leaky outdoor spigots
- Valves that won’t close all the way
- Seals in or around your plumbing fixtures
- And, of course, leaky water lines or drainpipes
Should Your Missouri Plumber Repair or Replace Your Fixture?
While fixtures can usually be repaired, there are times when replacement is the better option.
Some of the reasons you may choose to replace your broken or leaky fixture include:
Many homeowners opt for new fixtures simply because they look better. In fact, our contractors can install new fixtures throughout your home if you want, and you can decide what to do with the old working ones.
Although this isn’t always the case, in some instances, it may cost just as much to install a new fixture as it would to repair the old one. Who wouldn’t want something new for the same price?
When your current fixtures were installed in your home in the ’60s, it’s probably time to get new ones. After all, when your faucets are too old, you are likely to spring a new leak as soon as the first one is fixed.
Water Conservation. More efficient plumbing products aren’t limited just to water-saving toilets and washing machines. Low-flow faucets and shower heads can use half the amount of water as regular fixtures, while maintaining water pressure.
New Construction. If you are building a custom home, there is a Plumbers 911 contractor near you who can work with you from start to finish to plumb your new house, specialized Italian fixtures and all.
Your local expert can help you decide whether you should repair or replace faulty fixtures, choose the new fixtures that you would like in your home, and install them at competitive prices. Let us know how we can best serve you today.
Rely on the Best Plumbers in Missouri to Repair or Install Your Fixtures with Plumbers 911
Whether you simply need to have your dripping faucet repaired or would like to update your fixtures all throughout your home, there are lots of reasons to count on Plumbers 911 to send a professional to your door.
- We contract with professionals throughout the state of Missouri, so no matter where you are, we can find an expert right in your area to take care of your plumbing needs – no more waiting around for hours for a decent technician from cities away to arrive.
- Our contractors don’t just meet industry standards – they exceed them. You will never have to clean up after the dubious work of a substandard “professional” again.
- Expert technicians need expert tools. That’s why our techs have some of the most advanced tools available today.
- We offer 24/7 emergency services, because we know that emergencies don’t always wait until business hours to happen.
- Every contractor that we could send to your home has been drug screened, background checked, and tested to make sure they meet strict quality and ethical standards.
- With a large database of experienced professionals at your fingertips through Plumbers 911, hiring an expert is as easy as picking up your phone and dialing our number.
Why spend hours searching and researching for a plumber in your area who may or may not be up to the mark? Give us a call at (816) 326-8643 to get your fixture repair or installation underway today.