Outstanding Home Remodeling with the Licensed Kansas Plumbers
Plumbers 911 Experts Makes Home Remodeling Easy for You
It does not matter if you are in need of a plumber for a leaky faucet repair or for remodeling a kitchen plumbing system or installing a new sink in the bathroom, Plumbers 911 and their solid reputation throughout Kansas is ready and able to complete any home remodeling project that involves plumbing, installation, or sewer inspection. Choosing which professional to hire can be a very hard decision with so many companies to choose from. Not every company will have the same methods or process of completing the job and not all technicians will treat you the exact same way.
If you’re looking for the right company to help with your home remodeling, you’ve come to the right place.
Plumbers 911 can assist with all of the following:
- Tubs and Toilets, Faucets and Fixtures
- Installation of Tank-less, Gas, or Electric Water heaters
- Softeners for Water
- Water and Gas piping
- Fixing Frozen Pipes
- Installing or Repairing Garbage Disposals
- Changing, cleaning, repairing Grease Traps
- Drain and Sewer System Cleaning
- Incorporating treatment systems for your sewer and plumbing pipes
Quick and Reliable Home Remodeling for Residential or Commercial Plumbing in Kansas
The bathroom is one of the most used places in your home. It can be used by the family or guests that come over and need to wash their hands for dinner or use the restroom. Chances are each person that enters your home will use your bathroom, even those who you hire to replace or remodel portions of your home. Remodeling your home or business can be a challenge, especially if you have no recommendations for awesome companies to help out.
Plumbers 911 is one of those awesome companies that can do just about anything, as long as it deals with plumbing, pipes, and the sewer system. Installations of water heaters, faucets, and toilets are our specialty and we can provide the items or you can purchase them and we can install them. The bathroom alone has several different items that make up the plumbing system, besides the pipes.
- Sink: We can install any size, make, model of sink into your vanity or into your designated spot in your bathroom.
- Faucets: There are faucets used at the sink and in the shower and tub. These can be purchased separately. The style, color, and accessories that come with certain faucets are not an issue with installing. Our technicians are skilled at installations of any kind of faucet.
- Toilet: Serval options of toilets are available on the market. Once you have made the ultimate decision of which to install, we can have it installed for you within the same day.
- Tub: Tubs are almost always a necessity with small children and animals, but a lot of adults take showers instead. Some homes are equipped with the combinations while others may have separate tubs and showers. Remodeling your bathroom can be as easy as separating the two, or upgrading to a garden tub or something more pleasing than the original factory tub.
- Shower: Showers are wonderful because not only can they come in different colors, shapes, and sizes, they can also come with different nozzles to enhance the showering experience. Installing a standalone shower is ideal for anyone who takes more showers than baths. When remodeling, there are so many options, it takes longer to choose the right one than to install it.
- Tub/Shower Combination: Combinations can be the best choice for smaller sized bathrooms. They can be both stylish and complimentary of the other surroundings. Most combinations have the same colors, white or off white. We can install any type of combination whether or not we sold it.
Adding Style to Your Kitchen by Home Remodeling with the Best Kansas Plumbers
The kitchen is where the family spends a lot of time either preparing meals or devouring them. You want your kitchen to be warm and welcoming, but it may need a different touch. Home remodeling can be done in a few easy steps. These steps include figuring out what exactly you want to change, what theme and colors to use, and then hiring Plumbers 911 to complete all of the plumbing installations.
The kitchen might not seem like a big place for plumbing to be located, but the truth is, it’s a very important part of the home. The sink is used to wash and prepare food, wash dishes, hands, and other daily tasks. It can easily become clogged, age, rust, and become obsolete for the modern style kitchen of your dreams. When doing any type of home remodeling in the kitchen, consider changing out those old faucets and bringing a new flare to your sink.
Contact Us Today For a Free Quote on Your Home Remodeling Project from Licensed Kansas Plumbers
You do not have to become overwhelmed with the do-it-yourself tasks that you’ve set for yourself. Plumbing and installation of pipes, water heaters, faucets, and more can easily be done with a simple phone call. Plumbers 911 is standing by ready and able to take your call and assist you almost immediately with your task. We have the most reliable plumbers in Kansas. We come prepared with everything needed on our service trucks to do the job right the first time.
You should not have to stress or worry about how long it’s going to take, or if the remodel will turn out like you want it to. We can assist you with helping to choose what’s best for your plumbing system and get you started on making your home one step closer to being your dream house. Give us a call today and let us help you make your dreams come true.