Fast and Efficient Fixture Repair and Installation with a Local Illinois Plumber
24/7 Service Techs Available in Plumbers 911
When you need a sink, tub, or shower fixture repaired or replaced, there is no better place to turn than the friendly and helpful staff at Plumbers 911. Leaky faucets and damaged plumbing parts can be a real headache – not to mention, they can cause hundreds or possibly even thousands of dollars’ worth of damage – so we are standing by to send a local Illinois plumbing professional to your home or place of business right away. Stop the small leaks before they become a huge problem when you count on us.
Avoid Future Problems By Repairing or Replacing Fixtures Now
A leaky faucet can easily waste as much as a gallon of water or more per hour. That’s 24 gallons per day, 168 gallons per week, and more than 8,700 gallons each year! From one small leak, your home could be contributing over 8,000 gallons of wasted clean water that will end up in a water treatment plant and have to be pumped throughout the city again. Consider the effect that this will have on your utility bill – not just by raising your bill personally because of your water usage, but also by raising water rates in general as your utility provider has to buy more treatment chemicals, use more energy to treat the water again, and pay for more man-hours at the plant.
Aside from the obvious negative environmental effects of wasted clean water, a dripping (or pouring!) plumbing fixture can cause very real damage to your home itself. As the leaking water starts to pool in your sink or on your counter, the natural minerals it contains can eat into your porcelain or fiberglass surfaces. Hard water especially is responsible for rust stains, chipped finishes, and the thinning of metal that could one day become a hole.
Plumbing Services in Illinois for Repair of Fixtures
There are several different reasons that a fixture could start leaking. The seals inside the fixture could need to be replaced, or a mineral build-up within could prevent the valve from closing all the way. Sometimes, even a fixture that isn’t leaking could need to be repaired – when a handle is too rusty to open and close easily, for instance. Count on us to send a professional to your home who can repair any kind of plumbing fixture, from dripping faucets and shower heads to running toilets.
Illinois Plumbing Fixture Replacement
Sometimes, repairing a leaky or damaged fixture isn’t always the best option. You may choose to replace a fixture instead when:
- The replacement cost for a fixture is just as much or even less than a repair. Remember, the price of building supplies fluctuates, so a fixture that would have been too pricey to buy new a year ago may be affordable now.
- The fixtures in your home now are thirty or forty years old – or older! Old faucets, especially those exposed to hard water, could be a disaster just waiting to happen.
- You simply want to have shiny new faucets throughout your home. Whether you’d like something nice to complement your spring cleaning or are completely remodeling, we will quickly find a contractor in your area who can get the job done.
- You are getting serious about water conservation. There are low-flow fixtures that use about half the amount of water as conventional fixtures, without compromising water pressure.
- You are building a new home. We work with contractors who do new construction as well as service calls – and our experts will work with you from the first pipe to the finishing touches, listening to your needs and concerns throughout the entire process.
If you aren’t sure whether your fixtures should be repaired or replaced, our plumbing techs stay up-to-date on everything you will need to know to make the best decision for your home. Our experts can help you decide whether to repair or replace, choose new fixtures that you will love for years, and repair the old ones or install new ones at highly competitive prices.
Count on Plumbers 911 for All Your Illinois Plumbing Needs
No matter what kind of plumbing need you may have, we are sure to have a contractor in your area ready to service your home. When you give us a call, you will always get to speak to a real person, so that you know your needs are being addressed. We won’t just pair you with anyone – we will select a plumber who is best suited to meet your needs, and who meets high industry standards. You can expect:
- An expert to arrive at your home quickly, without having to battle rush hour traffic from the other side of the city – we have contractors located all over the Illinois area.
- Fast, friendly, and reliable service from a technician who knows what he is doing.
- A tech with a neat and clean appearance, good manners, and a strong work ethic.
- Cleanliness, no matter what the job is. Your Plumbers 911 professional will keep his work area as clean as possible during the project, and will clean up after himself as much as is possible after the job is done.
- Some of the most advanced technology in the industry. Sure, some tasks only require a wrench and a few new fittings, but for those jobs that need specialized technology, we have a plumber with the right tools.
- A swift response if you have a plumbing emergency. Whether it’s a clogged drain in the middle of the night or a sudden leak right when everyone else is eating their lunch, you can rely on prompt service for every emergency.
- Safety with the experts we send to your home. We drug screen, background check, and vigorously test every one of our contractors.
With Plumbers 911, fixture repair and installation can be a breeze. Give us a call today to put your project in the hands of an expert that you will want to use again and again.