If you are the Do-it-Yourself type of person, you might want to consider doing everything yourself. However, let’s face it. No matter how good you are in everything, unless it is really a specialization, plumbing matters should be handled by licensed plumbers.
With plumbing you might be spending more money on materials and equipment, more time in fixing whatever the issue is and another extra time to do it all over again. Hiring someone isn’t an expense, it’s an investment. It is being wise to call a 24 hour plumbing service in Miami because it will save you time and money!
Of course you can make use of your baking soda and vinegar techniques if you want to. But to really solve the core issue of your plumbing problem? Get professional plumbing help immediately as soon as you notice the problem. Here’s when to call a licensed plumber:
• The water in your bathtub is stuck and won’t drain. You will be encountering a major issue if your bathtub is clogged. Water may spill on the floor and down to the ceiling of the 1st floor considering that the tub is the 2nd floor bathroom. A clogged bathtub will worsen over time and only a plumber can clear any obstruction. If your tub is draining slower than usual, call in a professional plumbing expert immediately.
• Non-stop dripping of your faucet. Your faucet is constantly dripping, it has become staple that you tend to just shrug it off. But do you really know how many gallons of clean water are wasted because of that leak? According to the EPA, a leak of 1 drip per second can waste as much as 3,000 gallons of water a year. Bad. If left unchecked, this could lead to a bigger problem. Call for professional help immediately to address this concern.
• Inconsistent Water Pressure. When you have inconsistent or poor flow of water inside your home, then there must be something wrong and it has to be addressed to immediately. If it’s a one off condition and only affects a faucet or two, then probably a mineral buildup is present inside a certain line. However, if it’s widespread, like it affects all faucets inside your home, then you are facing a bigger issue here. A licensed plumber can diagnose the real reason behind the issue and could find a solution to restore the normal water flow.
• Frozen Pipes. This is one big nightmare during that should be addressed to immediately! If you ever experience this, call a plumber as soon as you can. It is a wise move to call a plumber before the frozen pipe starts to crack because a burst pipe could bring in extensive water damage to your belongings, if not the whole house. There are so many DIY tips to unfreeze but do not take any chances, let expert plumbers handle this delicate issue.
• Clogged Toilet. It’s the dead of the night, you are having the time of your life in the toilet and it suddenly didn’t flush. The water just keeps on backing up because it is, horrors of all horrors, clogged! Don’t wait any longer, call a plumber immediately! Companies like Plumbers 911 Miami have plumbers available 24/7, even during holidays! A basic plunger just won’t do the trick, you may unclog it at some point but there might be an underlying cause for the clog.
Check out this video from Plumbers 911 Miami: